What are your requirements?
- Do you need a motion capture system for use in biomechanics, to record and analyse the movements of either humans or animals?
- Would you like the motion to be measured in 3D with very high accuracy and do you need synchronized integration of other measurement devices and with fully automated processing?
- Are there many groups or people at your site that need access to motion capture and movement analysis, perhaps in different rooms/laboratories or even outdoors?
What solutions do we offer?
- Our core motion capture technology is from Vicon, the world’s leading manufacturer. These systems are suitable for capture volumes of practically all sizes – from only a few centimetres to the size of a sports hall – and for almost all applications where 3D measurement of motion is of interest.
- The Vicon system is able to record data with very high accuracy – typically 1mm or better for positional data – and with a frequency of up to 2000Hz, which ensures that even very fast movements can be accurately recorded and analysed.
- The software has been developed with efficiency in mind, both in terms of learning how to use it and in terms of daily workflow. To this end, the software lets you configure everything, whether it is your system settings, the layout of windows or a specific processing procedure, to be activated from a single-click button or menu.
- … feel free to have a look at the FAQ at the bottom of this page for more answers!