What are your requirements?
- Are you looking for a motion capture system which is able to record full-body data from one or more actors, in order to drive an animated skeleton in Unreal, Unity, Motion Builder or similar software – with the final goal of having rendered characters move realistically in computer games, movies or videos?
- Do you need software developed specially for typical workflows in Animation in order to implement a pipeline which is as efficient as possible, thus saving valuable actor and operator time?
- Would you like software that performs all key functions, including subject calibration and skeletal solving, in real time – further reducing the time needed for actor preparation and shooting?
What solutions do we offer?
- We offer camera systems with sensors up to 16 megapixels, which can record marker positions with accuracy of 1mm or better – ensuring that the raw data quality is as good as it can be.
- The Vicon Shogun software was developed specially for an efficient Animation-Workflow, which enables you to set up a pipeline that suits your needs, and which delivers production quality data much faster than any other solution on the market.
- The “unbreakable solve” introduced with the Vicon Shogun software delivers skeletal data in real time even when a high proportion of markers are occluded. This enables complex moves involving multiple actors to be captured and processed with a minimum of post-processing time required.
- Check out the FAQ below for more questions and answers.